Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thankfulness Thursdays/ Week Thirteen


It's week thirteen of Thankfulness Thursdays and Thanksgiving is now just a month away. Inspired by Ashley at Domestic Fashionista, each week I write about someone or something for which I am thankful. It's just a small way of counting our blessings in the weeks leading up to Thanksgiving. Be sure to stop by DF and read Ashley's post and link up your own!

This week is really simple but I'm thankful for the fall weather.

Finally in the last weeks of October, we're experiencing a little feeling of fall here in southern California. It was still 78 yesterday afternoon, but the mornings and evenings are crisp and cool. When I wake up, the house is chilly enough that I'm wearing slippers and a sweatshirt or robe over my pjs. And I've actually been able to wear a light sweater and boots! After so much heat this summer, the chill in the air is a welcome arrival.
I'm ready for our annual trip to the pumpkin patch and while I've had fall decor up for a few weeks now, it finally feels appropriate. I've been making some delicious soups that are just right for cool evenings and I'm all geared up to decorate for Halloween. Thank you, autumn, for finally showing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say and checking out your blogs too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share