Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thankfulness Thursdays/ Week Ten


Welcome to another week in the Thankfulness Thursdays series! If this is your first time visiting, this series was inspired by Ashley at Domestic Fashionista as a way to remind ourselves to count our blessings during the weeks leading up to Thanksgiving. Be sure to check out her post and link up if you feel like joining in!

This week I am thankful for waking up without pain! If you read my week six post, you know that I threw out my back and was in a world of hurt. We had to call in a lot of help while I was down for the count and every day was spent managing my pain in some form or another. I was fortunate to find a good sitter to help watch the kids and a great chiropractor to help me work through the injury.

Finally after about three weeks of gradually decreasing pain, I am waking up without that familiar ache in my back! It is such a great reminder of how lucky we are to have access to medical care, insurance and doctors. I am so happy to get out of bed without feeling stiff all over for the first half hour of the morning (not so wonderful when two young kiddos wake up full of energy and ready for the day.) So this week, I am simply thankful for healing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say and checking out your blogs too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share