Friday, October 26, 2012

Sweeter Still's First Feature!!

Featured

I'm so excited to share some awesome news today! Yesterday my linen closet revamp was one of the favorites featured at the Keep Calm & Link Up party cohosted by Becoming Martha, Chase the Star and Wait Til Your Father Gets Home!

I am really honored to have been chosen for a feature and I'm grateful to all the awesome gals at Keep Calm & Link Up! You should definitely check them out. Each blog is full of creativity and the link party is newer so join in the fun each Thursday evening.

If you are a new visitor from the KCLU party, thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll stick around!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first feature!! I know how exciting it is for you. Keep at it and there's gonna be lots more! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say and checking out your blogs too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share