Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thirty is Crazy

So far being 30 has been busy! I had a lot of fun celebrating and was completely spoiled by the Husband and my girlfriends. I ushered in this next decade of my life with some pampering, some great food and a lot of toasting.

The past week was spent mostly in the desert at the Pink Palace. Baby and I spent time with Grandma and Grandpa while the Husband had a well-earned weekend with the guys in LA. It was a fun weekend despite the unfortunate weather but it's good to be home, although not because of the mountain of dirty laundry that's staring me down.

I've been working on some great projects recently and I'll be ready to post about them soon. About a million years ago it seems I posted about wanting to work on Baby's room and after the wedding and the holidays, I'm finally getting around to it. Seriously it was a long time ago... embarrassingly long. But I've got some great stuff to spiff it up and if the staple gun weren't so freaking loud, I'd be working on it now. However, you couldn't pay me enough to bother my sensitive sleeper so it'll have to wait. In the meantime I hear some laundry calling my name :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say and checking out your blogs too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share