Tuesday, January 5, 2010

One Year Blogiversary


Today marks the official start of this blog one year ago. It's hard to believe that a year ago I was just starting out, prompted by a resolution to write more often. Strangely, I haven't put as much time or effort into this blog as I had initially hoped. Still I like that I stuck with it for the past year, even in months when I posted only once a week or a few times in a month.

My goal for the next year is to post more often and more consistently. I feel like as Baby grows in her independence and ability to play without constant parental involvement, I have more pockets of free time to devote to my own tasks or interests. I see this blog as a combination of the two. I'd like to put more focus on personal projects that I'm working on and use this blog for a little sense of accountability in getting things accomplished. I have a lot of ideas floating around my head and hope to feature some of those on this page soon.

For those few people who actually read this blog, thank you for visiting! I hope to bring much more to the table this year and I hope you will stick around.

Happy Blogiversary to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say and checking out your blogs too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share