Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Finds

I have been a little scattered about blogging lately. I'll have a good week where I post 4 or 5 days and then I'll have a week like this past one where I posted twice, including today. I like the idea of providing some links to good articles, blog posts, etc. on Friday because it makes me feel better if I don't get to post over the weekend. Another little trick I've starting using is the post scheduling option. That way when I have a lot of ideas in my mind, I can crank out some good posts and schedule them to publish in the future rather than trying to get it done each day, which obviously doesn't happen. So here are some goodies for today...

On Smitten Kitchen I saw these little yummies that look seriously tempting for this weekend. I've loved SK since it was a personal blog with frequent cooking posts and not just a cooking blog, but it's still great and Deb is super talented in the kitchen.

Melissa at the Inspired Room did a post on lovely home offices which makes me want to just carve out a new space right now. We actually do have a nice little desk space, but it's been temporarily taken over by a dresser while my sister spends the summer in our guest room.

Hostess with the Mostess has a great feature called "B is for Baby Shower" and the idea is really sweet. As she mentions in the post, it could also be adapted as "B is for Bridal Shower."

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say and checking out your blogs too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share