Saturday, June 27, 2009

Before...

Baby's nursery has unfortunately remained fairly incomplete. It's pretty barren compared to many of the beautiful nurseries I've seen in magazines and online. There are odds and ends of the useful variety and toys filling space on the rug and a few framed pictures on the wall but I still haven't gotten much else done. Honestly we don't spend much time in there so I guess it hasn't bothered me a whole lot. But I'm feeling the urge to get it looking a little more finished. So here are the "befores" and hopefully the "afters" will come soon. Obviously these are the "way befores" when all we had done was paint and put together the furniture (and by we I mean the Fiance).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say and checking out your blogs too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share