Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Headache that Won't Quit

I've been doing my best to post more often. I realize that posting on Saturday and then next on Wednesday is not "often" but this weekend included a giant birthday party for Baby on Sunday and Memorial day on Monday so the only day that really counts is Tuesday. Since Sunday, we've been dealing with the chaos of clutter that comes with any party and trying to find space in the garage for the 27 leftover juice boxes. Meanwhile I woke up with a headache on Sunday morning and though it isn't incapacitating, I've had a constant dull ache ever since. I've been drinking more water and consuming a little caffeine but not a lot. Painkillers have not made the slightest difference. Hopefully this thing goes away soon because I was ready to be over it on Sunday night.

The party was a huge success and I think everyone had a good time. I will post pictures today or tomorrow. Our friends were overly generous and brought presents despite multiple requests not to bring gifts. It was very sweet to see our friends so excited to celebrate Baby's first birthday with us. And the giant cake turned out to be very cute and a suitable substitute for cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say and checking out your blogs too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share