Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me

Today is my 29th birthday. Not exactly a milestone but still significant as the last year of my 20's. At the risk of being completely sappy and nostalgic, I feel very lucky. A lot has happened in my life over the past couple years and I am very grateful for the life that I have. I am engaged to a wonderful man who loves me more than I ever imagined and who I love more with each day. I have a beautiful daughter whose smile reminds me ten times a day that she is the most perfect gift. I live in a comfortable home and never have to worry about whether any of my needs will be cared for. I have an abundance of family and friends in my life who constantly love and support me. As my future husband would say "I'm living the dream."

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy! I am excited that you are getting closer to the 30s! I know you will love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say and checking out your blogs too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share